FiberRich+ Sampler: Original & Sunflower (Full Case Original and Full Case Sunflower)
Try both of these High Fiber products at a low price!
We would love for you to try FiberRich+ and give us your feedback, so we have a special offer for our customers:
Get TWO cases for one low price and enjoy FREE SHIPPING!
(offer includes one case of FiberRich+ with 45% dietary fiber and one case of FiberRich+ Sunflower Seeds with 40% dietary fiber.)
Compare FiberRich+ to GG Bran Crispbread
There is no significant difference in fiber and net carbs between FiberRich+ and GG Bran Crispbread.
THE BIG difference is TASTE - which is why FiberRich crackers are the largest selling high fiber crackers in Scandinavia. Add your favorite toppings because each cracker contains only 3 grams of net carbs!
The Benefits of High-Fiber Foods
"Fiber is not just important for regularity — it can also help stabilize blood sugars, lower bad cholesterol levels, decrease the risk of certain cancers, and even help with weight loss," says Lanah J. Brennan, RD, a dietitian in Lafayette, LA. Here is how dietary fiber benefits your body:
- Lowers your cholesterol. "Soluble fiber binds with fatty acids in your digestive system to help lower your cholesterol," says Johnston.
- Lowers your risk of heart disease. In addition to trapping cholesterol and fats, a fiber-rich diet has been shown to help reduce blood pressure and lower your chance of having a heart attack.
- Lowers your risk of type 2 diabetes. Because high-fiber foods slow down your digestion, you absorb sugar more slowly. This helps regulate your blood sugar and helps prevent the development of type 2 diabetes.
- Helps you control your weight. "The fullness caused by soluble fiber, the slower digestion, and the decreased absorption of fat all help you control weight when you increase your fiber intake," explains Johnston.
- Protects against colon cancer. Because dietary fiber helps you get rid of toxic waste in your colon, it may help prevent colon cancer.
- Strengthens your immune system. Dietary fiber promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in your colon, which can strengthen your immune system and help you fight infections.
- Prevents constipation. High-fiber foods are reliable bulk laxatives. Fiber absorbs water in your colon, which promotes regularity.